We’re proud to announce that Clear HR Consulting has been selected as a winner of a 2017 Canadian HR Reporter Readers’ Choice Award in the category of HR Management Consultants.
“The Readers’ Choice Awards highlight HR vendors and suppliers that our readers selected as their favourites – the ones they think are the best at what they do,” says Canadian HR Reporter Publisher/Editor-In-Chief Todd Humber. “This designation isn’t decided by a handful of judges behind closed doors, it is the decision of HR professionals, who cast more than 32,000 ballots this year.”
Some facts about the 2017 Canadian HR Reporter Readers Choice Awards competition:
- Voting was conducted in February and March 2017;
- A total of 1,197 readers cast nearly 32,000 ballots in total;
- Hundreds of companies were nominated in a total of 51 categories;
- Most categories had 10 to 20 nominations; and
- Top 3 vote-getters chosen in each category were selected as the winners.
The winners were announced in the July 10, 2017 edition of Canadian HR Reporter, as well as in a special digital edition.
We’re honoured and humbled to be the recipient of this award. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you to everyone who voted for us!